What are the worship services like?
- TIME: 10:30 AM
- SERMON: The sermons are full of rich Biblical truth and Scripture while being presented in a relatable style with practical application for your daily life.
- MUSIC: The music part of our worship service is lead by the FBCJ Praise Team and Choir. The Praise Team consists of a band driven sound including guitars, drums, piano, and more to accompany our talented vocalists. The music style is predominantly a contemporary style that uses some of the newest songs of worship alongside some of our most beloved hymns from the past. Occasionally we will change up the style of things and do more simplified services with only the piano or acoustic guitar.
Do you have Sunday morning classes?
- Yes. We have Growth Group Bible study classes for all ages.
- TIME: 9:15 AM
Where do my kids go after Growth Groups?
- CHILDREN'S WORSHIP:
- Children age 4 - 4th grade meet in the fellowship hall for Children's Worship. On the first Sunday of each month, these children will join their parents in Worship Center for Family Worship.
- TIME: 10:30 AM
- NURSERY: Children aged 3 and under.
- When you enter the lobby, take the first hall to your left. The nursery is at the end of the hall on the left and Children's Worship (Fellowship Hall) will be midway down the hall on your right.
- Please check your children in at our Children's Welcome Center near the nursery.
Where do I go?
- When you enter the building, you will be greeted in the lobby by one of our welcome team members.
- The Worship Center, where we have our worship service, is immediately on your right. Please feel free to sit wherever you like.
- If you plan on attending a Sunday morning Growth Group, one of our welcome team members will help you find the right class for you.
How do I dress?
- We have a "come as you are" atmosphere. You will see some dressed up; some dressed casual. There are no expectations for attire.
Can I meet the pastor?
- Yes! Pastor Seth Tucker would love to meet with you. He will be in the lobby at the Welcome Center before and after the worship service, and would love to meet you on Sunday morning. He is also available to meet with you during the week.
How do I become a member?
- If you are interested in becoming a member of First Baptist Church, we invite you to attend our "Discovering FBC" new member class. Currently this class is offered on an as needed basis, so please contact our office if you would like to learn more about our church and church membership.